Stacey P. Sherman, LMSW, BCBA
Director and ABA Program Consultant
ABA AUTISM Services of SC, LLP
Approved In-Network Tricare Provider
- National Board Certified Behavior Analyst specializing in providing ABA services to children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Master of Social Work from the University of South Carolina, 2004.
- Post-Masters Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis from Penn State University, College of Special Education, 2010.
- Russell Lee Extra Mile award from the South Carolina Autism Society, 2010.
- Member of the South Carolina Association for Behavior Analysis Ethics Committee, 2011, 2012 and Legislative Committee Chair, 2010.
In addition to her licensure as a behavior analyst, Stacey maintains her license through the Association of Social Work Boards, South Carolina Jurisdiction. She is a member of the South Carolina Association for Behavior Analysis (SCABA), and the South Carolina Autism Society (SCAS).
“What a child can do in cooperation today, he can do alone tomorrow.” – Lev Vygotsky